Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekly report #5

Finally we're getting back on track :)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekly report #4


Sorry I haven't been updating you guys more often. The project, or should I say, everything related to it, was all over me.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekly report #3


The project is quite challenging, as I faced first platform compatibility issues and protocol-related issues. Check out the link.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

commit #3

Dang it's 5:33 AM o_O I did third commit to lp:androidu1/0.x - this night I fixed oauth (including success verification, that returns 200 OK if everything's fine) and introduced Auth Activity to separate code form GUI (which is Login Activity). I even tested it on my phone for the very first time :) It's a bit slow (due to the fact, that Auth doesn't need a view - I'll fix that), but it works well. Umm.. gotta go! Be sure to subscribe to https://launchpad.net/~androidu1-users

And that makes us really close to the first milestone :) I should reach it by tomorrow. That is: well implemented and functioning authorization. Yeah well.. nothing to show off (yet!) ;)