Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Co-Author

Hello everyone! My name is Lorenzo (Excedio) and I'm one of the testers for AndroidU1. I'm an Ubuntu user as well as an Android user (HTC DROID Incredible) and am excited about this project.

Since I'm not a programmer I'm not able to contribute code to the project, but I am an avid blogger and thought that I could help out by keeping the public up to date on the progress of the project. :-)

Moving forward, you all can look forward to more frequent updates as well as updated screenshots (I'm sure we all remember that post ;-) ).

So all that being said; keep visiting, commenting, and sending your suggestions!
:-)

PS…Remember that we can always be located in the AndroidU1 IRC Channel (irc.freenode.net #androidu1). Also remember that AndroidU1 is still a pre-Alpha release and still under heavy development.

No comments:

Post a Comment