Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Regular update, May 17th

That was quite a constructive evening! (And yet it has not finished)


Had a short IRC chat with my mentor, mentioned setting up a Launchpad project, and got a link to an article relating to OAuth, as this is an area I'm not yet confident in:
http://fireeagle.yahoo.net/developer/documentation/oauth_best_practice

Then I have talked to verterok (thanks for invaluable pointers on u1-java-storageprotocol !! Now I know where to start playing around), collecting further links:
(python script to extract my OAuth token from gnome-keyring for testing purposes)

Then found those three, perhaps semi-related, since OAuth nature is browser-based:
We need to register such callback schema handling: x-oauth-androidu1://callback 
And this one nails it!

No comments:

Post a Comment